Monday, September 28, 2009

Suggestions welcome...

I'm struggling to find the perfect wall decor for my house...more specifically, my Living Room and Master Bedroom. Any favorite artists or any wall pieces you've seen that might work to complete my look(s)? I need that last little pinch-o-salt, the cherry for my sundae...the exclamation point at the end of my sentence! HELP!

Living room: Picture 1 is so that you can get a feel for what I'm going for. Picture 2 shows the empty space waiting to be adorned!



Master Bedroom: Picture 1 shows the opposite side of the room...already have a large mirror there. Picture 2 shows the void waiting to be filled.


No college-dorm-room/bachelor-pad-posters of Bob Marley or Endless Summer please. I'm a classy broad, ya know! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These might work well for the living room: http://www.westelm.com/products/a584/?pkey=cframes-wall-art

Anonymous said...

Or these might look good! http://www.cb2.com/popup/zoom.aspx?fi=4728&t=room&p=3

syleegurl said...

Hey Eva! The color is Behr Pebble Stone (750D-4). It looks dark on the tear sheet, but it goes on the walls a really, really nice putty color...very neutral.

anna owens said...

i went to flax on market, near octavia, and they have hundreds of different pieces of large paper in different patterns and vintage maps, etc. for like, seriously $1.50 or something. I got a few of those and put them in nice frames and its pretty cute (and very cheap)

mamacita said...

How about a really pretty framed textile for the living room? Something antique and frayed?

Anonymous said...

A Japanaese Ranma in a simple design?